Seth Entin is a tax attorney in Holland & Knight’s Miami office who focuses his practice on international taxation. Mr. Entin was named Miami Lawyer of the Year in Tax Law for 2016 by The Best Lawyers in America guide and is ranked in Band 1 for Tax in Florida by Chambers USA – America’s Leading Business Lawyers guide.
Mr. Entin has experience handling international taxation of high-net-worth individuals, international corporate taxation, Internal Revenue Service international tax audits and litigation, and offshore voluntary disclosures.
In addition, Mr. Entin is a fellow of the American Tax Counsel, an adjunct professor of international taxation at the University of Miami School of Law, and regularly speaks at national and international tax conferences. He is also the director of International Tax Law for The Florida Bar Tax Section.
Chambers USA – America’s Leading Business Lawyers guide has recognized Mr. Entin since 2007. Over the years, commenters to the guide have said he:
- “demonstrates a practical approach and a strong, sophisticated knowledge base”
- is “always focused on achieving the best possible results”
- provides “timely responses, innovative ideas, resolution of problems and formulation of detailed solutions”
- is “a hands-on, knowledgeable lawyer who can explain any issue in a straightforward way”
- “is able to explain his arguments with a solid rationale and in a very clear, tactful and diplomatic manner”
Mr. Entin has written for Tax Notes, Tax Notes International, Bloomberg Tax & Accounting and Law 360, and has been quoted by The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg BusinessWeek. In addition, Mr. Entin often speaks and chairs panel discussions in the United States and abroad at international tax conferences held by the American Bar Association (ABA), International Bar Association (IBA), International Fiscal Association (IFA), The Florida Bar and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA). He also has passed the Certified Public Accountant exam.